The Hipster Brigade
Wednesday, November 28, 2001
 
Hello all...and to all a wonderful day. This is my new and only online journal. I've learned my lesson and it's a darn shame that I can't use my livejournal anymore, but what's a girl to do. A lot of horrible things have happened in just the past day, but I'm too afraid to post them yet. I don't know how safe this is or if someone I don't want to read will be able to find it. I think I've turned into a new person lately...it's not just the happenings, but I think they helped. I really like WEEZER now! I mean I always did, but now it's like this intense love of happiness whenever I put their cd on the 'ole player. I think I may want to marry Rivers Coumo....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...I can never spell his name correctly. That ticks me off! There's this guy in my class...I will not put his name here...but he has cute black geek glasses and he's completely appealing to me. People say that he's pretentious...but hell everyone is at this school. I like him, plus he said something about WEEZER today! Um, I wish I could ask him out. I've seen him slow dance in class. I know that's kinda weird, but I never was taught how to slow dance, so I admire that. I really want him to teach me. He had a wonderful presentation today in class. I'm going to go out and buy that cd he kept talking about. It's not him that makes me want it, but the music is so excellant. Jazz isn't that band after all. Actually, I love jazz. Hahaha...not really love...but a mutual great likeness of the stuff. I dyed my hair last night about twelevish...I really like it. It's called HOT RED on the box...and it's pretty...I got several compliments already. I enjoy my hair muchly. Wow...horrible things happen...and I reinvent myself. Oh, lovely day.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >