The Hipster Brigade
Saturday, December 01, 2001
 
Oh my God...I can't believe how incredible last night's date went...I mean, it was with a guy I met through the internet. We met at a very neutral place at Quincy Market...which I had to ask 3 people exactly how to get there. I knew it was him right away, because he was wearing his plaid hat. But the first thing I thought we he spoke to me was, "Oh my God, he's gay." So, we talked at the coffee place for a little bit. Then it started to rain, so we went on a little walk. By then, we had decided how to spend the night. We were going to see a free play being performed at my school, and then see Monty Python and the Holy Grail at midnight near his dorm. We talked for like forever. We walked in like circles around the place and just talked...he talks a lot which was nice. Finally, we thought we better head down to my school, but when we got there we still had an hour to kill...so I took him to my dorm to show him off to my buddies...however, none of them were at home. So we just chilled in their room for like a half an hour and talked and we looked at pictures that I had left in the room. So, then we go to the One Woman Show...it was so cute. There were a lot of funny parts, but at intermission I asked if he needed to smoke...and he's like maybe I should. So we went out and we talked some more. By this time, I became pretty quiet. I was just thinking and such. He is so interesting. He had already told me how much he loves to cook. Then he told me he flies kites, and that he cuts hair. He can also read Tarot, which is so weird. What I was thinking now was that he was definately gay because there is no way that a boy like this exists anywhere. So, I get so excited when he told me he cuts hair b/c I've wanted my haircut so badly, but I haven't had the funds to go anywhere good. So I ask if he would cut my hair, and he's like yeah. He's like how do you want to cut it...and I'm like I have no idea. Then when I said that he pulled me over and looks at me and is like you would look so good with shoulder length hair. It was fantastic how he could tell.

Well, instead of going back to the show...which I kinda had enough of but really enjoyed what I had seen of it. He gave the suggestion of going to his dorm, which was totally cool. So, we take the T and go to his school. We meet all his friends and we chill in his room and such. We listen to music and he looks at me and is like I want to cut your hair now. I'm like ok. It was so frightening at first, because it fell like he was cutting so much of it off, which he was. Afterwards, it was completely fantastic. I love it so much. He said I looked so good with it like that. He didn't even use real hair dresser's scissors or anything...it was so much fun. So we talk some more and we lay on the bed together...it was so innocent, though he played with my hair and touched me, it wasn't really sexual though...well, maybe it was a little. It was cuddly. Well, as much fun as I was having just talking...it was almost time for Monty Python! YEAH!!! So, we go to the movie theater and guess what?...it's canceled...how sucky is that. Well, I would have been really comfortable just spending the night...but I didn't...he took the train ride home with me. It was so wonderful. I can't wait until we hang out some more. He gave me his phone number...gave me a hug and a kiss on the hand. It was so sweet.

Earlier in the date I knew he really wanted to kiss me...but I didn't let him. I really didn't know him, and I really have to feel comfortable in able to do that. I'm not sure why. I guess, I'm kinda inexperienced. Well, whatever...he's such a joy! :-)
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >