The Hipster Brigade
Tuesday, December 11, 2001
 
Oh, yes...I finished my jazz paper today right at the last moment. Lucky for me that I have the greatest fucking friends in the whole fucking planet. I like to say fuck. Fuck yeah. And fuck you. You too, fucker. Ok, back to business...yeah, so lately I've been down at the grind or grinding or being a grindster...this is not sexual innuendo. Hahaha. Yeah, so today I was walking back home from class to work on my piece of shit paper. It sucks major ass...I cuss a lot more when I am supposed to being doing work, but instead am posting stupid entires on a blog that no one ever fucking reads except me. This saddens me, because I think that everyone wants to be loved, especially me. If you haven't already checked out www.makeoutclub.com...you should. It's for us hipsters...and if you aren't a fucking hipster. Get away with me and stop trying to put your tongue down my throat...I don't appreciate that. I ruin people's lives. At least, the people I meet more than once. I think I should have a warning sticker on my back, that says, "Caution: This Girl May Ruin Your Life, Please Don't Hate Her As You Have Been Warned Beforehand." I hate that people hate me, because they never give me a chance to explain my side of the story. They just go on hating me anyway like a the pussies they are. Why is this post so rauchy? Yes, that's me...I'm a dirty little girl. Hahaha. Yeah, so anyways...I'm walking down the street back to my dorm and I see him...yes, the HOTTIE...and I actually stop and watch him walk through the Garden. That is really sad. I think that I've hit an all time low. I really still like the HOTTIE...I'm not sure why. I really can't explain it to anyone that keeps asking me why I spend so much time on him. Maybe because I'm a fucking stupid person. I guess, that could be it. Maybe I am.

I like to IM guys that I see on online clubs...and send them my pics and have them say I'm cute. I have low self-esteem. This makes me feel so much better. I am insane. I really am. There is no answer for this kind of behavior. Is there a cure for a starry eyed girl that loves punk rock boys? Probably not...well, darn for me then. Oh, well...night and anon. I love you Laura. I'm glad that your toe is better. ;-)
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >