The Hipster Brigade
Sunday, December 16, 2001
 
Ok, a real post this time. My life is been filled with so many great things lately. It's amazing how your life can start looking up when people compliment you and cute boys from Wentworth bring happiness in your life and bike over at 10:30 at night just for a little two hour visit. I'm glad that he doesn' t know the address to this site...hahaha. He has a girlfriend, it's unfortunate because I really think that I've found my soulmate with him. I know that sounds really cheesy, but he's the first guy that I haven't been ashamed of in public. Like, we were holding hands - in a friendly way - and I was really happy and glad that we were doing that in public.

News Flash, this just in: Kate is addicted to cheese-flavored chips of all sorts. YUM!

Ok, back to the Wentworth boy...I know that it's wrong that I like him, but I know he likes me back. I feel bad about his girlfriend though, she's so beautiful and he tells me that his heart belongs to her, but I wish that I could steal him away. That's so bad...but if I feel this strongly about him, is it that wrong.

I would love to paint your nails Shane.

Ok, I went to the Bosstones/Catch 22 show last night with this guy from BU. No clickage. I'm harsh I know, but he wasn't my type. I'm glad that I went to the show though. Catch played all their songs too fast and I couldn't sing along. However, I did meet this fine foxy guy there...and I gave him a note...and he IMed me last night, and know I'm on my way to go see him. It's kinda funny. I've become a real sex goddess lately. However, he did go to Wentworth for a year...hahaha, the only men that I attract go to Wentworth...I'm destined to marry a complete computer nerd, though I really want a punk boyfriend. *sighs*

I think my Soulmate would let my paint his nails...he's weird like that.

Um, yeah...I have to study for finals now. I will do good on my exam. I will do good on my exam. I will do good on my exam. Wait, I will do well on my exam. I will do well on my exam. I will do well on my exam...please pray for me. I really need it...I haven't studied one iota...I suck.

Oh, I met a guy from Dallas...we're gonna hang out when I get home. He will not be my soulmate...maybe I'm bias. I don't know. I will write more later.

I saw the HOTTIE and P.H. the other day. They both looked good. P.H. is really cute and he wears cute little hats and he likes to cuddle (so i've heard) and he writes poetry...mad wicked awesome poetry. *sighs* I will stop now....I will stop.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >