The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, December 13, 2001
 
Pears are the most underrated fruits. I think they are my favorite fruit. It use to be apples, but I think that it has morphed to pears. I am a pear shaped pear shaped person...so maybe this is the reason. I am trying to update this everyday...and pears are on my mind. I don' t like oranges...they are my least favorite fruit. I don't like them as much. I like grapes a lot. They don't have grapes in the Dining Hall at my college. They don' t have enough fruit period.

Today all my friends and I had Christmas. It was so much fun. I got these cool bracelets and this cute little lady bug wind up toy. I hope that I spelled that right. I am too lazy to look. I made really cool notebooks for my friends. I guess they liked them. I think they do. I can't wait to go home for Christmas. There are a lot of CDs I want. I want the Ramones, SLC Punk sdtrk, Fight Club sdtrk, Requiem for a Dream sdtrk, and about a bazillion others I can't think of that I have posted up in my dorm room upstairs. I am in my second home. Kate and Meg's room. These guys are the fucking best.

I saw the HOTTIE today. We went down to the basement to the vending machines...and *sighs*...HOTTIE was there. He was wearing a blue shirt. I didn't even now he did his laundry. He is the sexiest man the planet. I want to jump his bones. I want a punk boyfriend that will let my paint his nails. I want one...NOW! Right now, I am in no mood to really think. The room I am in is irritanting me greatly. Tomorrow is going to be a REALLY great day. I can't say why. Today may be the last day I see my HOTTIE...this depresses me. I need a boyfriend. How do I get one? Mailorder...perhaps.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >