The Hipster Brigade
Monday, December 03, 2001
 
Sometimes I feel so lost I don't know what I'm going to do or how I am going to live each day again and again and again. I don't really feel that great. Why do guys dominate my life? Why can't one thing make me happy? Why must I have everything? Why can't I just be content with the GREAT things that are always handed to me - I mean, I get this guy. He even came to visiting me yesterday, just to meet my friends. But is it wrong to think that I don't want to kiss a guy that does not want to be my boyfriend? Why waste kisses on someone that might just throw you away once the next best thing comes along!? I can't stand not having a boyfriend. It was so nice to be touched again. To feel wanted. It's been awhile, at least since July since I've felt this good. I am so happy. But things are going to go quickly down the toilet. I know they will. I'm that lucky.

Since he has no plans in actually being my bf. I've started looking at other guys again. I mean, there are tons of fish out there in the sea. There's a cute guy in my jazz class that I sorta like. I mean, I want to have other options. I don't want to mess around with the first person who likes me. It's always some huge computer nerd or something. I mean, I have no problems with computer nerds, but that's all I get. Also, they always seem to be bisexual or something. I think I have the power to turn gay males straight and straight males gay. Trust me...it's happened. I really want a cute emo punk boy. I was watching them outside the LB window today at lunch. There is this one that is so brillantly cute. I like him a lot. Why do all the cute boys smoke? It's really not fair. Ok, I'm tired. I fell asleep in class today. Naughty me. Whatever. See ya.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >