The Hipster Brigade
Tuesday, February 19, 2002
 
Hi and welcome. I haven't heard from the cute dining hall semi punk boy...so I assume he isn't interested in me. He was just humoring me and being nice. Though he is mighty cute. I really wanted to use today's entry to describe my dorm room. I think I have and live in a pretty unique dorm.

I live in a brownstone in Boston on a very nice and posh part of town. Smack dab in the middle of Boston. I think everyday how lucky I am to be living in such a nice part of town. I love it here. I love my dorm. My dorm is the 2nd biggest in the campus. We have ten floors and I'm guessing about 320 of us are living in here. That's pretty amazing. I sit security for my college and I scan a lot of those 320 people in of the building, and I witness a lot of them walking out to, probably for a smoke. I live on the 7th floor. All my friends live on the 3rd. They are awesome.

I live in a single right now because my roommate moved out. So I'm actually living in a double..sorta single deal. I have the bottom bunk now. I swirled Christmas lights around the edge of it. They broke, it sux. I have windows looking out over the Boston Public Gardens and Arlington street. I use the window sills as bookshelves. I have my own bathroom. I have a bunch of girly make-up things. I like sparkles. So all my make-up seems to include sparkles. I have two closets, two dressers and two desks. Obviously, I am only using one dresser and one closet. My closet also has a fire escape door in it, because my room is the one you would have to escape out of in case of a fire. It's sorta cool and I like to impress boys I bring to my room with the awesome door. The light is out on the other closet. I have tons of posters up. Differents themese I have: Guys with guitars, Black and White, Punk, General Cute guys, and cute punk boys. All my drawes are very disorganized. I only wear my black shirts now or dark blue. I don't wear anything else. I guess I like non-colors. My room sorta kix ass, except I don't have a stereo which I wish I did have. I play stuff off my computer, but obviously the sound quality isn't that fantastic. Oh well...at least I have music.

The Soulmate is coming for a visit. Will it go well? I have no idea.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >