The Hipster Brigade
Saturday, February 09, 2002
 
I just did the most stupid thing in the world. I just navigated away from my blogger. I lost my kickass entry. What a stupid fuck. I tell you I have no mind at all. It was really great too. Well, I'll try again. This time I will use my mind more.

I've become a music downloading junkie as of late. It's sorting taking over my life. It's sorta taking over my computer. It's a disease that has crawled through my fingertips up through the skin under my arms to the core of my heart and the center of my brain. I am slowly being corrupted by the availability of really kick ass music. I don't think that it's right. It's so weird to have music continously playing in my room. I didn't last semester. First off, I didn't have a stereo and I didn't have a computer. But I did have a portable CD player, but I didn't have it strapped to my ears 24-7. Plus, I could only listen when I had batteries. A serious downfall. I usually had batteries though. I bought a bunch of CDs last semester though. I think 15 and maybe a couple that I burned. College is bad for me. I spend too much on music instead of important things: Winter coat, food, presents for my lovely best friends back in Dallas. PROPS TO GEERAH. I know she doesn' t read this, but oh well. I don't know if anyone reads this thing other than Shane and Grant.

BIG NEWS: RYAN ADAMS IS COMING TO BOSTON ON MARCH 18TH. YES, I AM MOST DEFINATELY GOING TO GO. I'M REALLY EXCITED!

I think I'm going to make him a bracelet. Maybe some poetry or something. I'm not sure now. I don't want to freak the most wonderful Ryan out. I just think he's amazing. His music is so great. His looks...*swoons*...are (add adjective here that means something particular good. I can't limit it to only one.) Well...this is a lot shorter than the last one because I'm dumb and erased it...well, I sorta had it back than lost it again. Blah...the past is the past.

SUPERTRAMP...is a very good band. They do that song in the Gap commercial...that Give a little Bit. I think I'm the only young person in the world who knows this, other than Jesse.

GO HERE! He does wear bracelets. What a sexy man he is! Look at that belt!
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >