The Hipster Brigade
Wednesday, February 20, 2002
 
Ok, I want to talk about two things today. I notice as I walk more and more around the grand old town of Boston that all those bike messengers are punks, even the girls. I envy them. I would love to whiz around on a bike all day delivering important or not important letters/packages to people. It looks to be fantastic. I would love a job like that. I would like a job. Well, a cool one anyway. I want to work in a Record Store. Yes, that is so Warrenesque...yes, from Empire Records. That is my favorite movie. Well, I like Fight Club too. Nothing can beat that movie. The plot is amazing. The scenes, the writing, the actors. Hell, I don't even like Brad Pitt, but he was so great in that movie.

My new favorite actress is Thora Birch. She is so beautiful. You should watch Ghost World if you havnen't. It's a great flick.

Somebody desk sitting in the LB was playing Smashing Pumpkins. They are amazing and I walked around singing Bullet so I could hear the next song. I even went up to them and said something. The guy was a huge loser and I think he sort of made fun of me. Oh well, I was so happy that he played them.

This song rules. It is off Pisces Iscariot. For all the people who have always wanted to know the lyrics to Spaced.

Dad Dad Dad
Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead
Was I ever alive?
Fucking makes you alive in one minute
Solstice
I am solstice filled with mercury
Filled with mercury
Liquid fucked
See right through your heart
See right through your heart
Fuck your heart
I am mercury liquid pure
Hot, alive, dead, mucked fish eyes, doors
I was born alive
I'll fucking kill you
I'll beat your soft baby head with my own hand
Careful with that baby
Don't ever say the h word around him
Ashamed
I am ashamed of my name, say it
I hate the sound of your shit because it means no good
It means cheap, liar, smart ass piece of shit
Change it to raygun you fuck
Billy the loon
Billy the loon
I am Mars
I am Mars
Billy addly addly addly...
Your name causes shit
While I may be no expert on this reality there is no god but shame
God is hurt, God is cold
Try that once, God is dead
There is not another one
Battle
Cold heart radio
Feedback
The pain
Reoccuring messages of badness
Reoccuring living bad dreams at the vortex of lost souls
Wailing lost souls of shame
We are in one hole
Like a cup of mercury phosphate
Brrrrr
Suddering around
Taste my shit you wench
Lifting wailing lost souls who stand a chance
Hot, my eyes darkly gaze and wonder - do not enter
Why Why Why?
I was born whole
Fractured divided shattered into a billion fragments
A million piece puzzle
A million piece jigsaw puzzle with no this, and no that...

There are so awesome lines in that. I miss my dog.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >