The Hipster Brigade
Monday, February 25, 2002
 
Someone told me last night to pray to God for myself. I couldn't do it. I don't know why. That doesn't comfort me at all. I guess, because I believe that I decide my own decisions. That there is not something that I can pray to and have that feel better for me. Releasing my worries on something that I'm not sure is there is not comforting. I wish it was. It would make life a lot easier. Maybe I would be a lot less confused. I just can't. I think I need to seek out a religion for me. Either one that I make to fit my needs or something like Buddhism or something Eastern thinking type thing. Maybe I should just crawl into a tree in the Common and sit there for eternity. When you smell me, just pull me out of the branches.

The Soulmate. It's unfortunate that he makes me both so happy and so sad. I think I would get over him if forced, but not really "get over" him. I can't. It's not easy. He was not just some sort of thing that happened. He's someone that I care for a lot. So much that I would jeopardize my own happiness to see his. Unfortunately, his happiness does not include me. I love being his friend. I love hearing what he has to say. We have differences, but frankly I can't remember why we couldn't be together other than the fact is that he doesn't love me. That there was one before him that he loved. The feelings I have for him are intense. Let's just say I don't want to forget about him. What if there is only one soulmate that you meet in your life? What if that soulmate is only a one-sided thing. He is the only boy that I've actually wanted to be with. To be seen with. I am not ashamed of him. It seems that everyother boy that I've been with I've been scared to be with, either because he was dweeby or just not someone that I should be with, but denied the fact that I shouldn't be. The Soulmate and I may never talk again. I hope this is not the case, even if it hurts to know that I cannot have him. I've been denying that within myself. I wish he would read this and understand what I feel for him. I'm scared to death for him to read this though, because this may make him run away from me more than he already is doing. He doesn't want to hurt me, but I will take the Soulmate any way he wants to give himself to me. Be that as a friend or some version of that. I just don't want him to go forever. I am not happy that he broke up with his girlfriend. Of course not. I just wish that sometimes the best things in life are right there and you need to take the chances and consequences to reach them. A relationship does not start with love, that is something that grows.

Why am I so lost?
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >