The Hipster Brigade
Sunday, March 31, 2002
 




With that said and done, I think one of the saddest realizations that someone can have is that when they realize that someone that once was important is no not important at all. Just a mirage. I once was a lost soul. I mean, this said person was important. I would spend day and night in a lost sea of obsession...haha...if I only knew that it would get nowhere other than in a complete mess and in extreme pain of the heart. That sort of pain is even harder to take than say breaking any bone in your body. Death is even a more comforting thought than realizing that you may be alone for the rest of your life. I have a black heart. Torn to shreds by one single human. I did love him you know. A very pure emotion. But when it comes to thinking of him now, I think of the physicalness we had together. Damn it was hot. And I came to the realization that I am neither an "intense" or "passionate" lover. I like to be gentle. He could really kiss. Unfortunately, he handled my breasts better than he handled my heart. Well, it's just sad. Why am I being so personal here? I know who reads this. I should stop and just roll over and smoke another joint. Unfortunately, I don't do drugs and I don't smoke or drink. Oh, well I will find solice in a nice book and a cup of mocha from Starbucks. Yes, I am corporation. Suck this you uniformed indie punksters. I can't be like you in every aspect. I like Sears goddamit. I'm not gonna change my ways just to be "cool."

I am now trying to be vegetarian. Don't talk me out of it. Fuck you Carnivores! You will rot in Hell while I eat my I eat my steamed vegetables in Heaven. YUM!
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >