The Hipster Brigade
Wednesday, April 03, 2002
 
Alright, I just want to say that I have the best friends ever. I don't know why they even still talk to me. I'm such a mopey EMO kid that I have no idea why they are still there after every turn. I love them. Pure and simple.

About yesterday, I'm sorry I still talk to That Boy it's because I was in love with him. I am very non-feeling for him right now. Yes, he was an asshole. Yes, he (YOU) had the wrong intentions. I thought about it last night. If that's all he (YOU) wanted from me than you need to be upfront about it. Sorry, actually he was upfront. I was dumb. I still fell for him. Who knows what's wrong with me? Stupid emotions. I am not really emo. I wish I was. My music is just not sad emo music. Hey, anyone have some recommendations. Cause I have no idea actually who is emo and who isn't. Hahaha. I am such a loser.

Sorry, this is the put down myself entry apparantly. I didn't want it to come out that way. I just wanted to update this lousy thing since I never do anymore. I want to. I actually thought about doing it last night. I didn't. I've been sleeping most of my days away. Dead stupid. I know because I have lots of reading and papers due so soon. I'm gonna fail all my classes. I am a loser.

Why are bunnies so emo? I don't think that I'm going to be accepted by www.makeoutclub.com. I don't know why, I'm just as cool as some as those dorks. Whatever. Maybe I'll reapply. I'm cool really. Bleh...like you could have black hair and pull it off. Sorry mean "Yours Truly" mode is coming into play this morning. Arg. I need some coffee. I need some tea. I need some loving. I need a cute studded belt. I need some boy to tease. I am happiest when boys are around. My life is way to dependent. I wish my mom would stop calling. I should file my taxes. My head hurts. Does anyone want to give me a gameboy? That would improve my life. Or possibly a studded belt. If you gave me a studded belt. I would be yours forever and ever. You don't even know how thankful I would be. I would rename the blog after you. Something like "YOUR NAME HERE ROX MY WORLD AND YOU DON'T!" or at least I would put your name somewhere. I would take your picture and make it a banner. I would paste it up on my page. I would. I know how to do that now. That's because I rock. Wow, studded belts put me in a damn good mood. Oh, guess what? I got my regular black low top converse chuck taylors. I am in love with them. I hope the Ryan Adams guy is there. I wish he would ask me out on a date just because our hair matches. And now so do our shoes. It doesn't matter if you have matching shoes, only if you have matching hearts. I wish our heart matched. Hmm, that would be a good poem. Mental note: work on that later. Alright, since I got myself all cheery talking about studded belts and converse I think I will depart before I get all emo and have to shoot myself. Remember, how I'm gonna die folks? Look below.

Watch out fuckers! Yours Truly is gonna blow your fucking mind!!
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >