The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, April 25, 2002
 
Basically, you could say that I am ripe with fury right now. I mean alright I hate my Tuesday/Thursday classes. Maybe hate is a strong word, but I mean I am fucking pissed. First off, in fiction class...no, wait let me set up the whole story. So this boy that it's my class leaves in my dorm too, so he asked to borrow the stories because he's an idiot and didn't pick them up himself. Duh! Alright, so he gives them back to me in class...and on the top of one it says edited by Tom blah blah blah because of lack of total and utter incompetence. What the fuck? I mean I didn't find anything wrong with the story so I didn't really comment all over the sucker. I put what I like. Plus, he has no write to comment on that. Another one I made a comment about how I got a song stuck in my head cause he said something about how an airbag saved his life, which reminded me of that Radiohead song off of Ok Computer. He made some shitty comment about how I should pay more attention to the story. What the fuck? I was and he has no write to comment on my comments. He should have gotten his own copies. What a complete shithead. I start to wonder why I am at this school more and more each day. I mean I love some of my classes but others just everyone sucks so much that it doesn't even make sense to be here. GAH! So anyways, in my next class someone decides let's blurt out our little problem we have with the professor in the middle of class. What a stupid idea. Bring that to her in private. I mean write her a letter. I mean she was so upset. It made me so uncomfortable. I mean yes, it was a relevent question but I mean who the fuck gives right now. Maybe you should have dropped the class a long time ago bitches. God, it was awful.

On a good note, I couldn't sleep last night because Derek and I had such a great conversation. Why are all these weird things happening all at once? I am so confused. I hate prentious fucks that think they know everything. I mean have some fucking morals morons. I hate that. I mean what exactly is your problem? Sorry, that isn't directed towards anyone but those two bitches that sit behind me in my sociology class. I hope they can't graduate. I already know they are too immature to hold real jobs anyway. They are seniors and they suck. Sorry this is way immature I am just so shaken today. I don't know what to do. I am taking a nap. Hibernation away from all the bad things. NIGHT!
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >