The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, April 18, 2002
 
Well, my cute little blogger experiment worked. I am so happy it did. I want to do more posts of it's kind. I have no idea why I wrote that down. Anyways...last night was amazing. I would say that last night was one of the most amazing nights of my college existance. It was a GREAT night because I went out on a limb and just did something. I just did it because...fuck...I deserve a break and sometimes you just need to react and stop worrying. You need to stop being a geek and get off your ass and go do something fun. I'm glad I did, cause I haven't had fun for quite a long time.

So last night, I was quite in the H zone. I mean way way way deep into it. I was IMing guys in Boston asking them if perhaps they wanted to make out. I even IMed That Boy, but I chickened out and asked him a whole other question. That is besides the point. Well, there is this cutie indie boy Derek that I have been talking and flirting with online. I don't know, he thinks he is this geeky guy when in fact he is so awesome. He invited me to a show last night. I was sorta surprised he did. It was an awesome indie show at the Middle East. That is so easy to go to, I should have really gone to see Death Cab for Cutie. They are that amazing. I mean, grrr...talk about false location advertising on their site. So, I go and he's like I'll be the tall red head. See, I was expecting this mega geeky guy. He is so indie. I was way surprised. He knew it was me, I explained myself pretty well. He is so amazingly cute. Grr, so my type. So the boy of my dreams. So...er...INDIE. I hate that word cause it doesn't define a damn thing but still. He was tall and skinny and amazing. Hahaha, his red hair wasn't at red as Steve's. I found a cuter version of him. Hahahaha, I found a way hotter Steve. You know what is so funny is that Meg asked if I still had the hots for him. I said, "Yah, I would go out with him. But I'm not really sure if I "dig" him like that anymore." I don't know. I say that a lot.

Grrr, so the show was amazing. I really liked it. During the breaks inbetween we would chat. Hahaha, I said that I was a bit distracted during the second band because I wanted to touch him. I just wanted to fingers on his arm. Something casual and subtle. I can never tell if guys like me, but during the last band I was so more playful with him and we held hands. We fucking held hands. It was amazing. We walked around Central Square, left early and held hands. We held hands in the Commonl. He walked me home. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I couldn't sleep it was that good. I mean I haven't been out with anyone...well with the exception of That Boy, but let's forget about him right now please...that made me feel like this. I mean someone that I literally thought was my type. He even told me he is not into hugs and he gave me one. He is so polite. He's 24 too. So that's cool. He also wanted to be a writer. He called my grinning cute. I don't know. I am just so attracted to him. I think he is amazingly beautiful. I want to see him again. SOON. I don't care, even if it's just to sit and go through garbage or while he checks his classes chem. problems. I just thought it was amazing. He knew how to act, possibly due to the fact that he's 24 and not 18. He was polite and I was amazed. I can't help but keep saying that. I need to get working right now.

Lata. :-)
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >