The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, April 25, 2002
 
Yes, I sorta did this already, but I'm bored. Deal with it. It's sorta different.

have you EVER...
01. fallen for your best friend?: no
02. made out w/ JUST a friend?: yes
03. been rejected?: yes
04. been in love?: yes
05. been in lust?: hell yah
06. used someone?: unfortunately I think I have
07. been used?: probably...I think yes.
08. cheated on someone?: Yes in 8th grade.
09. been cheated on?: I don't think so.
10. been kissed?: YES!
11. done something you regret?: I never regret. You only live once.

who was the last person...
12. you touched? kate
13. you talked to? that girl in the elevator
14. you hugged? Derek
15. you instant messaged? Jen
16. you kissed? That Boy
17. you had sex with? hmm...what kind of sex?
18. you yelled at? Mom?
19. you laughed with? Kate and UWN
20. you had a crush on? Derek
21. who broke your heart? That Boy


do you...
22. colour your hair? sometimes
23. have tattoos? I want star tattoos on various parts of my body, but not tattoos as of now.
24. piercings? not even my ears.
25. have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? I wish. Boyfriend. Derek. I hope so.
26. floss daily? No. I should though.
27. own a webcam? I want one.
28. ever get off the damn computer? what? off...what's that?
29. sprechen sie deutsche? Ooo, German. Just a little.
30. hablas espanol? NO.
31. quack? hmm...on occasion. When those duck tours go by.


About 20 years ago... I was being born. No, I was some amount of days old.
About 10 years ago... I was in 4th grade at Londonderry.
About 5 years ago... I was a snotty know it all freshman in high school. I was mean and depressed and loved Smashing Pumpkins. Some things never change though.
About 3 years ago... I was 17. I was a Junior in high school. That was a great year.
About 1 year ago... I was working at the library. No, yah I was.
Today ... was shitty. It got progressively better though.


APPEARANCE
- hair: dyed black
- height: 5'1"
- weight: 120?
- physique: skinny, just right.


STYLE
- clothing: punk/preppy/grundge
- music: ska, punk, alternative, indie
- body art: scar on left leg, doodles on both hands


RIGHT NOW
- wearing: plaid pants, white "boring" socks, black shirt with Emily wannabe girl on it
- music: NOTHING...scary. *shudders* the rain
- thinking of: Derek...and that stupid NY Fashion presentation
- feeling: eh.


LAST THING YOU...
- bought: Chex Mix
- did: wrote the answer to the questions above
- read: How to Be Good by Nick Hornby
EITHER / OR
- club or houseparty: houseparty
- tea or coffee: tea
- high achiever or easy-going: easy-going high achiever...hahaha
- cats or dogs: cats
- single or taken: so so single
- pen or pencil: pen
- gloves or mittens: gloves
- food or candy: food
- cassette or cd: CD
- coke or pepsi: coke
- matches or a lighter: matches
- sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful: PASSIONS
- rickie lake or oprah winfrey: oprah


WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
- kill: my sociology teacher
- hear from: Chase
-look like: no one, myself please.
- be like: cool and collected


FAVORITE...
- food: potatoes, mashed
- drink: ice tea
- color: blue
- album: Hmmm...Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
- shoes: black converse
- site: www.ihavenofuckingclue.com
- song: If we can land a man on the moon, then surely i can win your heart - Beulah
- vegetable: POTATOES!!
- fruit: grapes, kiwi, apples
- last movie you saw: Y Tu Mama Tambien
- Last movie you saw on the big screen: Y Tu Mama Tambien
- last phone number you called: Kate's and Meg's dorm room
- last thing you had to drink: Orange Juice
- last thing you ate: pizza and cucumber salad and cheese cake
- last time you showered: this morning
- last time you cried: I can't remember.
- last time you smiled: Just a little bit ago. I always smile.
- last thing you said: Talk to you later.
- last thing you smelled: Sprite

DO YOU...
- smoke: no
- sleep with stuffed animals: I did back home. Billy Bunny. I miss him so.
- have a dream that keeps coming back: no
- play an instrument: piano...kazoo
- believe there is life on other planets: maybe.
- read the newspaper: the "today" section
- have any gay or lesbian friends: YES. haha
- believe in miracles: yes, definately.
- believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: yes
- consider yourself tolerant of others: sometimes.
- consider police a friend or foe: friend...mostly.
- like the taste of alcohol: not beer, but I'm not 21 yet.


DO YOU...
- believe in astrology: yes
- believe in magic: yes
- pray: no
- have any secrets: some, but not many.
- have any pets: not in the dorm but back home...2 kitties and a doggie woggie
- go to or plan to go to college: Ha...I'm here finally.
- have a degree: YES.
- talk to strangers who instant message you: Yes, too many times I do. Mostly I do the messaging.
- wear hats: yah...wool hats for winter time.
- hate yourself: nope
- have a "hot spot": what?
- wish on stars: definately.
- like your handwriting: YES.
- believe in witches: yes
- believe in Satan: hmm
- believe in ghosts: YES
- trust others easily: yes
- like sarcasm: definately.
- take walks in the rain: I want to do it now. It's raining now and it's pretty.
- kiss with your eyes closed: yes, but I open sometimes.
- sing in the shower: sometimes

  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >