The Hipster Brigade
Wednesday, November 20, 2002
 
Another day, another day. We're all a little pissy in the room right now. I'm not sure what happened but it seems that everyone has a deal with someone else in the room. I wish that we opened up a bit to each other. I can't read minds and neither can they. I think that we should just state whatever mood we are in for that day. We should make special name tags..."pissed"..."bored"..."happy"..."sad"..."esctastic"..."horny"...whatever. I just don't think anyone is happy living like this.

Wow. It's weird not having anyone electronically to talk to. I mean I did peek onto AIM once or twice but didn't hold conversations or anything. I have used MSN but I hate using their IM. This is so not interesting.

Anyways, go listen to Hot Hot Heat!! I've been listening to this one song, "Le Le Low," all thanks to this girl! Go read her blog. She's an interesting girl. Plus, she has wicked good taste in music for someone younger than 16. Jeez, I wasn't that cool when I was 16. I was a Pumpkinhead. I still am. Hehehe...

I was "ecstatic" the other day when people started talking about the Zwan show at the Orpheum. I'm going I wanted to say. I didn't. They had nostalgic moments about the Pumpkins, even Brendan the punk boy. See, they attract all kinds. Billy Corgan is no short of genius. I fucked up that saying.

I bought a cookie yesterday and to justify the fact that I was buying a cookie I bought an oatmeal one. Mmm mmm good. It had raisin goodness action going on. Yay for that! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate anyways. Why do people always faint when I say that?

I still need that coffee. Who's buying? I might be a little obsessed ever since I went to Starbucks two weeks ago to buy my friend a Frappuchino. Yeah, I've been there before but not in a long long time. I can't deal with all those pretentious size names and I refuse to say them. I'll stick to English thank you. Why can't they be in another language that's easier to say...like Japanese. I know Japanese. Hah. Alright, maybe I'm a bit biased but Japanese really isn't that hard. It's way easier than Russian. I don't know what Derek is thinking.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >