The Hipster Brigade
Saturday, December 28, 2002
 
For some reason I think I should start the SeanRoman fan club as I'm starting to be a huge promoter for him. He's neat. Super super neat. Neat as um..er...(insert somethign cool here.)

Dr. Who is my new thing. Really...it's one of the best shows on PBS! Also, The Young Ones. Mmm mmm good. Mom has good taste.

Stolen from you guessed it...SeanRoman.

1. Name: Diana
2. Nicknames: um...Di...Homie D...Dee...many many...no not really
3. Sex: female
4. Birthdate: 9-9-81
5. How old do you really look: 16
6. Shoe size: 8
7. Height: 5'1"
8. Grade: ugh...14th...hehe
9. Eye Color: blah blah brown
10. Hair Color: brown with blue streaks
11. Hair Length: neck
12. School: Emerson College
13. Body Modifications: one scar and um...i want a tattoo...oh, i have a birthmark...most of these are natural
14. Ever been involved with the police: um...ticketed for not wearing a fucking seatbelt
15. Best thing you've done this year: cried
16. Worst thing you have done this year: um...the nervous breakdown. WENTWORTH hook-ups.
17. What shampoo do you use: pantene
18. Do you have any pets: 2 kitties and 1 doggie
19. Favorite day of the week: yeah...friday, cliche
20: Favorite holiday: undecided
21. Favorite memory: telling sk that i loved him
22. Favorite candy: gummie bears
23. Favorite thing in your room: my bed
24. Favorite food: potatoes...all kinds
25. Favorite drink: hot tea
26. Favorite restaurant: authentic japanese food in Boston...don't know the name
27. Favorite CD/record: now...Nirvana Nevermind
28. Favorite song: Le Le Low - Hot Hot Heat
29. Favorite radio station: MIT radio in Boston
30. Favorite ice cream: jamaican rum
31. Favorite thing to do on weekends: s-l-e-e-p
32. Favorite season: fall
33. Favorite physical characteristic about yourself: hair
34. Favorite personality trait about yourself: honesty
35. Favorite sport: ice hockey/soccer
36. Favorite hangout: Harvard Square
37. Favorite toppings on pizza: cheese?
38. Favorite sesame street character: um...Barkley...wait...Slimey (that worm, you know)
39. Do you believe in aliens: um...maybe.
40. Do you believe in yourself: sometimes but mostly never
41. Do you believe in reincarnation: yup
42. Do you believe in love at first sight: god yes
43. Do you have a religion: taoism...maybe
45. If you could have any occupation: rock star/writer for SPIN or various other musical monthlies
46. Your dream car: VESPA
47. Your dream house: is in Chicago
48. What age do you want to get married: um...soon...*cough cough*
49. How many kids do you want: nope...not doing this.
50. What will you name your kids: haha...but i do have names: Lucas and Hope
51. Have you ever named your goldfish: YES, of course...one was D'arcy and other Billy
52. Have you ever sat through an entire dawson's creek episode: yes, the entire first season. yes, i'm ashamed.
53. UH...the QUESTION WAS LIKE DELETED BUT I WAS LIKE DEFINATELY ONE OF SEAN'S ANSWERS.
54. What do you wear to bed: pajama pants and a t-shirt
55. What's your bedtime: 4 am...on a good night
56. Do you wish on stars: yes...i thrive on disappointment
57. Is there a TV in your room: haha...yes. does it work, no.
58. What is the last thing you do before you fall asleep: read
59. Person who knows the most about you: everyone...no one
60. Any siblings: Miss Sarah aged 14 and annoying as fuck
61. Furthest you've been away from home: I don't have a home.
62. How many schools have you attended: 7...from Preschool till College...um, and two of those are the same school with a different name
63. Do you get along with your parents: hmm...with my mom
64. Who is your 2nd family: my friends...i seek comfort in many of the wrong people.
65. Vanilla or chocolate: vanilla
67: Your favorite halloween costume: i was a kick ass SEXY bat this year.
68. Do you play any music instrument: um...kazoo
69. Do you glow in the dark: um...unfortunately not
70. Do you possess magical abilities: i can make you hate me after being my friend for a while...wow, sean and i share this ability...my friends even move awa72. Can you 71. Can youname all the members of N'sync: sadly, i think so. Justin, Chris, JC, Lance, and um..er...fuck.
FUCK...did I accidentally erase this one??
73. Can you name all the members of BSB: let's see...Kevin, Brian, Nick, ...um...i forgot
74. Favorite color: blue and green...hehe...two
75. Favorite television show: DR. WHO
76. Favorite pants: flares from a long long time ago
77. Favorite shirt: Thursday
78. Favorite store: Newbury Comics
79. Favorite pop: like soda...um...Dr. Pepper
80. Favorite actor: Johnny Depp
81. Favorite actress: Thora Birch
82. Favorite music artist: Ryan Adams
83. Favorite group: Smashing Pumpkins
84. Favorite type of music: lo-fi indie emo alternative
85. Favorite movie: Edward Scissorhands/Fight Club
86. Favorite person in real life: uh...Geerah
87. Favorite person on the net: SK, sean
88. Least favorite person in real life: many
89. Least favorite person on the net: er...i don't know...MARK...hahahaha...that's probably not true though. i hate everyone.
90. Least favorite television show: uh...7th Heaven
91. Least favorite type of music: Gangsta Rap...maybe
92. Least favorite song: anything on top 40 radio...anything by CREED
93. Least favorite movie: um...America's Sweethearts
94. Least favorite group: Creed
95. What are you most known for: being whiny...haha
96. What is your talent: apologies
97. If a friend was to describe you, what would they say: "not the norm"..."superflouous"
98. Have you ever been suspended or expelled: <~~NERD...so never.
99. Your greatest fear: being alone...FOREVER
100. Best Accomplishment: keeping friends

Hmm...I keep getting phone calls. Amazing phone calls from the SK. I'm not sure what to think of them. Also, I got a random email today telling me to join this club. So I did. They probably won't let me in. Story of my life. www.cultzero.com I'll tell you if I get on it or not. My username lostinthestars. I need to get on madradhair. I miss hugging. I miss being close to someone. I think I might miss people from the past that fucked me over. This is way disappointing.

You know what? I'm pretty sure you are right. I don't know what I want. I'm going to lock myself up in the closet and not come out. It'll be lonely but I'll survive. I'll become that super geek that I always say I am. Doing well in school should be a priority. Being in a lo-fi indie supergroup should be the least of my worries. Damn. It's scary in here. Come hold my hand?
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >