The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, January 02, 2003
 
I have good friends. I also now that I've lost connections. That things have gotten weird and it will never be the same. Oh well. Things happen for reasons. Fate. Destiny. THE MASTER PLAN. Call it what you will but I believe in it all. I know that your head tells you not to do things and to wait for some things. Other times you have to force yourself to do the right thing. Sometimes in my head all the choices get messed up and i get confused and do the wrong thing. It always leads me down a road that I will learn from. I have many adventures ahead of me. I should stop thinking I'm old at 21. I mean seriously I have a lot of life left in me if I can get off this suicide kick I'm on right now. If I can just stop crying all the time and stop lying to myself and making it seem alright. It just sucks and I've run out of steam right now and this entry is being wasted on shitty writing. I will return with some beautiful prose tomorrow. In the meantime, a short short for the masses of hipsters out there.

She saw him from across the room. He was cowboy with long hair messily and purposely left uncombed. She felt like picking the nits out gorilla style right there in front of everyone at the party. Of course, there were made up nits because his hair was glossy and soft. Well, that's what she thought it would be like. He knew her right away. She was Jane. He was Tim. And together they had once been very happy and amazing together. There was something still there. Tim, however, seemed a tad preoccupied with the ass kicking and multitude of so many other cooler people. She felt alone and scribbled in her journal in the corner. She wanted attention and hoped some other prince would swipe off her feet in the hotel lobby but only single parents abounded and drunks with 2003 glasses. Sigh.

Later, Jane crept up in the stairs to find Tim alone.

BLAH. This story sucks. ABANDON SHIP!!

p.s. my mom is going to yell at me. i know it. sigh. i'm an internet junkie.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >