The Hipster Brigade
Thursday, February 20, 2003
 
here i am listening to The Roots. it's on the ultimate of mix cds someone made for me. i have 10 more songs left and i'm not going to sleep till i'm done. so there. TAKE THAT you hostile bitch.

tonight was strange. i IMed an MOC boy who had graduated from emerson college. heh is further prooved the hipster's laugh online. i'm no hipster. hahahaha. i IMed a girl named Sabrina. i found we have a bit in common. some people are amazing. why can't they live closer? i also went out with my friend, christopher, he's one of the most amazing people i know. there's really no one nicer than he is. i can't believe i have had the pleasure of meeting and being his friend. i'm really glad i got over that first impression. he worries me now though. i hope he will be ok.

i'm wearing the most ridiculous night uniform right now. random pajama pants with a men's button-down shirt. haha. i'm amused. i need a shower really badly. you would think that at a certain age you would stop breaking out but...uh...not in my case. i'm not sure what's happened to me lately but i meet the most amazing boy and suddenly all my fave wants to do is be finicky and show me how much it hates me. i mean, come on...not now. not now please. i'm 21 and i've had enough with it.

i'm a happy go lucky kind of girl. i'm starting to realize i'm not supposed to take life as seriously as i am taking it now. i'm really burned out on being sad, mad, bitter, cynical and all those other lovely adjectives that describe me perfectly. so i'm out of my funk. the music brought me out of the funk. let's get out of the funk. sorry, i have a thing for repetition. i'm not really sure if my entries make sense anymore.

i'm not feeling sad. this may be an improvement. maybe. probably not.

if you saw me now
could we lock eyes and not stop
hold me in your gaze

they just come to me now. i still count on my fingers though. syllable count, yo.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >