The Hipster Brigade
Saturday, December 20, 2003
 
hello, how do you do?

i'd like to take the time to introduce myself. hi, i'm diana. i am a virgo. i am twenty-two years old. i like english muffins with butter. i'm terrible at remembering to remove nail polish, so it sits chipped on my nails for months. i cut my hair to match ryan adams. i like listening to music more through headphones. i like taking naps for hours. i like early mornings and late nights, often they slur together. some of my favorite places are cememtaries, libraries and laundrymats. i prefer cats to dogs. i am vegetarian. i notice hair, eyes and wrists in that order on the opposite sex. my feet are most comfortable in converse chuck taylors. i crave popeye's red beans and rice and biscuits while at college in boston. i don't want children. i like stripes and scarves. my favorite smells are clean laundry, cut grass and blown out matches. i know how to speak japanese. i have an unhealthy obsession with photobooths. i want more stuffed animals for my room. i don't watch the news. i like talking about the weather. my sexual fantasies include masturbating in front of someone, and having my hands tied. my favorite colour is dark blue. i am fascinated with comics. i miss my gameboy. i have kept a handwritten journal since i was 9 years old. i want to work in the pirate museum in salem, mass. my favorite band of all time is smashing pumpkins. i want to own a record store. i want to live in chicago. i swear to god i didn't rip that off of high fidelity. (the book was so much better) my favorite actor is johnny depp. my favorite movie is edward scissorhands. i don't write poetry anymore, except haikus. i have run out of things to say. for right now.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >