The Hipster Brigade
Sunday, August 01, 2004
  don't you want to fuck every woman you see at least once?

my mind has been pretty clear lately, despite heat exhausation and the huge summer storm three days ago (july 28, wednesday). i'm okay, but there are plenty of neighbors who were flooded out of their house and their belongings line the sidewalks like miles of yard sales. the bike path is ankle deep with mud still and my dog absolutely loves to drag me into it and then dig and dig till i'm covered in spotty pasty mud dots. i'm not amused.

we lost electricity from midnight till 2:30pm that day. my family and i almost played boardgames in the dark. then the lights came on and we all went to our seperate rooms and watched some tv and rejoiced.

i've started listening to The Wall and i'm not sure what to think about it yet. i want to listen to it all the way through at least 5 times and then listen to Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and see if i can find the comparisons.

i think i'm getting old. i like buying things for my non-existant home and cleaning supplies. i'm ready to be tucked away in a shady house with a nice view and a cat and guinea pig writing vignettes and novellas. also, silly children's tales about robots, pirates and clouds.

most of all i think i'm ready to retire before i've even started.

lately, i can't control my OCD and i've had my mind on packing and perfection. i want to get all my things together a month ahead of schedule just to be ready. as a child, i used to want to pack my most valuable items, just in case there was a fire.

i think i fell back in love with exploding dog. it reminds me of sophomore year and justin why and having the hots for boys i could never have. which also reminds me of stab things (RIP) which i miss reading and the crush that saved me from spiraling down miserably from depression and writer's block.

i want to watch eternal sunshine of the spotless mind again, and i want it to come out on DVD so i can watch it over and over like i used to do with Amelie.

my left wrist hurts. i must be dying.

p.s. i have ideas for a screenplay about the boston red sox inspired by my boyfriend. i hope he likes my idea. & speaking about my boyfriend, there are only 23 more days left and it's going to go fast. i still have so many things left to do in texas.

texas checklist:

-fossil rim animal park
-houston
-one more thunderstorm
-fried okra extravaganza
-waving goodbye

p.p.s. this is my 951st post and i can't believe how long i have been writing in this thing.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >