The Hipster Brigade
Monday, August 09, 2004
  just another day

there is a tiny mosquito living inside my body sucking me slowly to death. i quite like the feel as he flutters throughout my veins. i wonder if there is a cure for overly dramatic sense of imagination?

the reason i never did drugs was because i was afraid of losing my imagination, and that i would become dependent on drugs for the images i see without them. now my mom and i talk daily about going to coffee houses in amsterdam. i hope she is joking.

my cat is missing.

there was a short spending spree this weekend which resulted in some new cds and underwear. i have ideas for my amateur modeling career. the themes are as follows:

-green
-tiara
-oswald
-garter belt

i wonder what kind of person has such a strong desire for new underwear. i cannot stop myself. i want it all. sometimes i hate target for luring me into their store. i think i have a problem.

i want a digital camera.

i've had some shit luck on ebay lately. i keep losing bits like no one's business, but i wonder if spending $70 on a mint 1st edition hardcover book is really that outrageous. regardless, i stopped at $67.

there has been no progress. i'm starting to regret ever becoming so far behind in everything. i can't believe i fell apart so quickly over the course of last school year. i have two papers to do and no desire to do them. i have the research, the books have been read and the topics are interesting enough. i just have zero strength to sit down and get it done. there is no way i'm an academic. i'm wasting away my college years -- quick and fast. i wonder what this year will bring me in classes, grades and new experiences.

i find myself losing my temper so easily nowadays. i'm a lot less tolerant of things than i used to be. i bet it's related to the housewife syndrome that my mom says i'm slowly catching. i can't believe i have used so many adverbs in this entry. i bought an apron today. there is no stopping me.

i am the proud of owner of two new pairs of chuck taylors, and i'm in desperate need of some motivation.
  |


<< Home
Laying the foundation for grown-up fairy tales since November 2001.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Nerd. Collector. Haiku Writer. Knee sock wearer. Umbrella holder. Polaroid taker. Photobooth sitter. Casual gamer.

LINKS
Fiction, Photography & Poetry / David Frost prints / Green Tea / MAF / N&N? / 1FaceLife / Justin Why / Rainy Days / Angels in Alcatraz

SUPPORT DIY
My My / Persephassa / Freckle Wonder / My Paper Crane

ARCHIVES
November 2001 / December 2001 / January 2002 / February 2002 / March 2002 / April 2002 / May 2002 / June 2002 / July 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter





< ? bostonites # >